Changing the facade of a house, decorate the exterior is therefore have ideas to improve the exterior of the house. The facade of your home creates the first impression with your guests or, if you have the house for sale, your potential buyers will stay. So it’s very important to be in excellent condition.
- Change the front door of the house. The door is the first thing people will look at and even touch. Strong and bright colors in brightness are quite popular today. If you opt for a more conservative look, black is always a safe bet. Also the target, although it will soil more. For a more contemporary look, use washed dull and matte colors.
- Watch outdoor lighting. Placing a spotlight on each side of the door of the main entrance to give symmetry; an entry with porch, put a lantern. If it comes to the property through a garden, also slightly illuminate. Hide the lights in the trees or on the road garden. You can buy solar garden lights in DIY stores ideal for illuminating a path.
- Clean the driveway to the front door. Sean steps, a path, a garage, or accentor hall should be clean and clear, with no leaves and no trash. Cars, bikes and other accessories must be in place – you have to keep the road and porches become storage rooms. A freshly painted fence gives it another go abroad and access to the house.
- Change the look of the windows. Dirty windows give an air of sadness and neglect at home and should be cleaned regularly. To change the facade of the house you can paint the window frames, the same color as the front door or match the color of the facade. By the way, all curtains and blinds should be combined when viewed from the street or driveway.
- Clean the facade. Back to paint, go over the joints between the bricks or plastering the ugly bricks. Watch the paint color should be more sensitive than in the front door and according to the time and style of the house.
- Add a little green. Do not need a big garden to plant a vine, and houses is very well on the walls (although it is important to consult an expert as some creepers will not good for brick). The planters filled with colorful plants and hedges highlight the front of a house; in smaller spaces, such as on either side of the front door, place pots.