Make your bathroom look like it had appeared on “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous” or “Krebs” concrete molding a bathtub. Concrete bathtubs are installed in many homes of millions of dollars all over the world. The concrete tubs add a simple and your existential bathroom tap. In Japan, people use wood and concrete tubs and bathtubs. Soak the body relieves stress and relaxes the body.
- It measures the size of the open space for your bath. The space is usually surrounded by three walls. For example, eight feet (2.44 m) by four feet (1.22 m) by four feet (1.22 m).
- Cut a sheet of plywood of the actions outlined in the previous step. The sheet covering the exposed wall, Filled with silicone caulk the edges of the plywood sheet that touches the sides of the walls and floor
- Purchase a PVC pipe of the same circumference as the drain. Cut the PVC pipe 14 inches long (36 cm) with a table saw. Place the PVC pipe on the drain; it prevents concrete from spilling into the drain. Use the tube as the new entry drainage.
- Mix concrete and cast a layer of 1 foot (30 cm) in the bottom of the open space. Concrete is the basis of your bathtub. Let the concrete dry for a day.
- Cut two sheets of plywood six by three inches (15.24 by 7.62 cm) and two sheets trice (5.08 by 7.62 cm). Place the pieces in a rectangular structure. Riveting the ends of the leaves, Stella corners
- Remove the PVC pipe from the base of the tub. Place the rectangular structure on the concrete base. Place it in the middle of the four walls. The structure is the trim on the inside of the tub. The rectangular structure having an open 1 foot (0.30 cm) on each side edge
- Concrete cast between the walls and the outside of the rectangular structure. Let the concrete dry for a day. Remove all sheets of plywood. Wrap the polyurethane concrete and dry concrete for five days. Moisture is needed to cure concrete. Polyurethane sheath traps moisture within the concrete.
- Removes polyurethane sheath, Let the concrete dry for another day. Sand the inside of the hot concrete with rough sandpaper. The interior of the hot concrete should be smooth. Rinse the tub with water. The hot concrete is ready for use.